Green Growth Brands continues to deliver on its rapid expansion strategy, targeting over 200 shops in operation by the end of 2019
COLUMBUS, June 12, 2019,/CNW/ – Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE:GGB) (OTC:GGBXF) (“GGB” or “the Company”) today announced that it has surpassed 50 Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy (“Seventh Sense”) shops open in four months. The first Seventh Sense shop opening was announced mid-February, and, since that time, GGB has continued to roll out its Seventh Sense shops at a rapid pace. The Company anticipates opening more than 200 such shops by the end of 2019.
Seventh Sense shops retail high-quality botanical therapy CBD-infused personal care and beauty products at affordable prices. The product offering includes over 100 SKUs across bath, body, face, therapeutic, and sleep categories.
“This rapid rollout across the U.S. is truly unprecedented,” said Peter Horvath, CEO of Green Growth Brands. “We expect to open over 200 shops this year and are confident that we are building one of the largest and most valuable distribution networks for CBD.”
In addition to the network of shops, earlier this year, Seventh Sense launched its eCommerce site, ShopSeventhSense.com, allowing consumers access to hemp-derived CBD personal care and beauty products online under the Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy brand.
A list of all current shop locations is available on ShopSeventhSense.com and is detailed below:
- Fayette Mall, Lexington, KY
- Glenbrook Square, Fort Wayne, IN
- Hamilton Place, Chattanooga, TN
- Castleton Square, Indianapolis, IN
- Oxmoor Center, Louisville, KY
- Mayfair, Wauwatosa, WI
- CherryVale Mall, Rockford, IL
- Providence Place, Providence, RI
- Emerald Square, North Attleboro, MA
- Las Vegas South Premium Outlets, Las Vegas, NV
- South Shore Plaza, Braintree, MA
- Penn Square Mall, Oklahoma City, OK
- Opry Mills, Nashville, TN (location #1)
- Opry Mills, Nashville, TN (location #2)
- King of Prussia, King of Prussia, PA
- The Streets at Southpoint, Durham, NC
- Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ (location #1)
- Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ (location #2)
- Park Place, Tucson, AZ
- Solano Town Center, Fairfield, CA
- Brea Mall, Brea, CA
- Tucson Mall, Tucson, AZ
- Greenwood Park Mall, Greenwood, IN
- Battlefield Mall, Springfield, MO
- Wolfchase Galleria, Memphis, TN
- Orland Square, Orland Park, IL
- University Park Mall, Mishawaka, IN
- Imperial Valley, El Centro, CA
- Colorado Mills, Lakewood, CO
- Park Meadows, Lone Tree, CO
- Chicago Ridge Mall, Chicago Ridge, IL
- Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL
- Burlington Mall, Burlington, MA
- Arundel Mills, Hanover, MD (location #1)
- Arundel Mills, Hanover, MD (location #2)
- Concord Mills, Concord, NC
- Haywood Mall, Greenville, SC
- The Mills at Jersey Gardens, Elizabeth, NJ (location #1)
- The Mills at Jersey Gardens, Elizabeth, NJ (location #2)
- Auburn Mall, Auburn, MA
- Natick Mall, Natick, MA
- Philadelphia Mills, Philadelphia, PA
- Glendale Galleria, Glendale, CA
- Pioneer Place, Portland, OR
- The Shops at Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA
- Northshore Mall, Peabody, MA
- Towson Town Center, Towson, MD
- Livingston Mall, Livingston, NJ
- Woodland Hills Mall, Tulsa, OK
- Fox River Mall, Appleton, WI
- Bay Park Square, Green Bay, WI
About Green Growth Brands Inc.
Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE:GGB) (OTC:GGBXF) creates remarkable experiences in cannabis and CBD. Led by CEO Peter Horvath and a leadership team of consumer-focused retail experts, the company’s brands include CAMP, Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy, The+Source, Green Lily, and Meri + Jayne. The Company also has a licensing agreement with the Greg Norman™ Brand to develop a line of CBD-infused personal care products designed for active wellness. Already driving the strongest sales per square feet in the cannabis industry, GGB is expanding its cannabis operations throughout the U.S., its CBD presence at ShopSeventhSense.com, in malls across the country and at DSW shoe stores—and that’s just the beginning. Learn more about our vision at GreenGrowthBrands.com.
About Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy
Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy offers CBD-infused botanical body care using the finest ingredients on earth. Crafted with wellness in mind, Seventh Sense aims to make CBD an accessible part of self-care routines across the country. Discover the magic of CBD at shops across the country and online at ShopSeventhSense.com.
Certain information in this news release constitutes forward-looking statements under applicable securities law. Any statements that are contained in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often identified by terms such as “may”, “should”, “anticipate”, “expect”, “intend”, “forecast” and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks, including, without limitation, risks associated with general economic conditions; adverse industry events; marketing costs; loss of markets; future legislative and regulatory developments involving medical and recreational marijuana; inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources, and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favorable terms; the marijuana industry in the United States, income tax and regulatory matters; the ability of the Company to implement its business strategies, including with respect to its retail shop strategy; competition; currency and interest rate fluctuations and other risks, including those factors described under the heading “Risks Factors” in the Company’s Annual Information Form dated November 26, 2018 which is available on the Company’s issuer profile on SEDAR.
Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list is not exhaustive. Readers are further cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which they are placed will occur. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those anticipated. The forward-looking statements contained in this release, including without limitation, the expansion of GGB’s Seventh Sense brand, the expected access to new customers in premier retail locations and the expected opening date of the first GGB shop, is made as of the date hereof and the Company is not obligated to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
This announcement does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to subscribe for or purchase any securities and neither this announcement nor anything contained in it shall form the basis of any contract or commitment. In particular, this announcement does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, securities in the United States, or in any other jurisdiction in which such an offer would be illegal.
The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act“), or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered or sold, directly or indirectly, within the United States, unless the securities have been registered under the Securities Act or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act is available.
SOURCE Green Growth Brands